Feel free to download the documents below and start your personal Healthy Lifestyle Journey:
Are you interested to know how your nutrition & lifestyle choices can help you to achieve your Health Goals? Download the questionnaire below and fill it out as complete as possible.
send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive your personalized nutrition & lifestyle advice within 48h.
Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist, Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach Judith Coulson is an author, speaker, coach and consultant in Asia and Europe for the last 15 years. Judith has focused her ongoing education and research on the effects of nutrition, lifestyle choices and community culture on well being and health. Her quest to understand how and why people make choices inspired her to study the science of applied behavior economics, choice architecture and positive psychology for the last couple of years. Judith is Swiss, married and a mother of 2 young adults.
- MSc in Positive Psychology and Coaching, University of East London (in progress)
- Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist, CHWA
- Positive Psychology and Resilience, University of Pennsylvania
- Project Management and Planning, University of California, Irvine
- Behavior Economics, University Toronto
- The Science of Stress Management and promoting Wellbeing, University of Washington
- Nutrition for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, University of California
- Nutrition, Health and Lifestyle Issues, Stanford University
- Diabetes Prevention, University of California
- Preventing Chronic Pain, University of Minnesota,
- Child Nutrition and Cooking, Stanford University
- Nutrition & Fitness Coach SAFS, Switzerland
- Thai Traditional Medicine Therapist, Wat Po Chetawan, Bangkok